devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Reza Naghibi <re...@apache.org>
Subject 2.0 reference client
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2015 01:22:03 GMT
The 2.0 reference client has been written and passes all the initial tests:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/devicemap/trunk/clients/2.0/reference/

Its almost complete, just got to implement the attribute map and a few more
transformers. Then im going to go ahead and beef up the reference domains.
Then this step is done :)

Im shooting to have this done before our next board report, which is due in
about 2 weeks.

After that, port over device data 1.0 to 2.0 and create the browser and OS
2.0 domains.

If anyone here wanted to write clients in other languages, this is a good
starting point. I will probably tackle the C client next. I can also help
move the reference client over to the official Java client.

Let me know if you have any questions.