devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject DeviceMap is NOT a collaborative effort by companies X, Y or Z (Was: Call for Papers: "ApacheCON: Core"...)
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2015 16:15:02 GMT
On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 5:36 PM, Werner Keil <werner.keil@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...Apache DeviceMap is a collaborative
> effort by Adobe, OpenDDR and others...

NO, IT IS NOT THAT.

Werner, I have told you many times already that NO COMPANIES OR OTHER
ORGANIZATIONS ARE INVOLVED IN APACHE PROJECTS.

DeviceMap is a collaborative efforts of its committers and community,
who are all individuals and are not representing anyone else here.

I'm sorry to YELL but I'm getting very tired of repeating this over and over.

Please fix that abstract immediately, wherever you published it, by
removing that statement.

-Bertrand