devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DeviceMap is NOT a collaborative effort by companies X, Y or Z (Was: Call for Papers: "ApacheCON: Core"...)
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2015 16:45:02 GMT
That was the intention.

While the 2014 slides are available for review and reference by the Program
committee, should it be accepted, I'd be happy to have anybody contribute
one page or the other, then except certainly an overview or the benchmarks
(until someone generates new data we can use;-) I'd also gladly remove some
of the WURFL pages and put other information in their place.

But let's see, which talks do get accepted first.

Werner