devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Call for Papers: "ApacheCON: Core" in Budapest October 1-2 2015.
Date Wed, 29 Jul 2015 09:57:36 GMT
Hi,

The schedule for both ApacheCon events is now taking shape. I also got the
ApacheCon Big Data talk approved, so in total I'm primary or co-speaker of
4 sessions:-)

Aside from the fact, it's the last talk of the conference week Friday
afternoon, the DeviceMap slot also looks good: http://sched.co/3x2Q
Having them put it under the IoT theme actually does not seem bad at all.
While devices to detect may mostly be tablets or phones, DeviceMap aims at
other device categories like Smart Watches or similar wearables or smart
appliances, so I don't see a problem with that. It might even keep a few
people from leaving despite the late timing;-)

Werner