devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.0 reference client
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2015 10:34:33 GMT
Looks like I may have some interesting stuff to tell or show at ApacheCon
in Budapest:-)

It's also still incubating, will be demonstrated at ACE, too by a fellow
JSON-P EG Member, so at a later point, it might be worth giving Apache
Johnzon a try for the JSON handling: http://johnzon.incubator.apache.org/

I may look into some other languages like Groovy or Angular/NodeJS if
nobody else does.
Would be cool if Eberhard looked into .NET. I don't have the IDEs here at
the moment (in a Java gig again) but between now and ApacheCon, if he's too
busy, I could also try C#, F# or VB.NET.
After all I wrote serializers to both XML and JSON for my last customer;-)

I'll circulate a slide deck based on last year's Budapest template (if they
even offer a new one it should be similar) with content as recent as Rome
minus most of the WURFL images (the overview certainly tells it's not open
any more) and would appreciate if any of you could offer a few new slides
regarding the 2.0 direction and efforts.

Thanks,
Werner