devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Reza Naghibi <r...@naghibi.com>
Subject Re: 2.0 reference domain
Date Mon, 20 Jul 2015 18:47:44 GMT
For now its best to ask questions. I will make another reference domain,
reference_b, with user-agent examples shortly. However, those tests will be
moved to the actual device/browser/os specific domains and will likely not
remain as part of the official reference domain (when we release 2.0). The
reference domain should be as close to spec as possible without moving into
any kind of specific domain like devices, browsers, etc.