devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Volkan Yazıcı <volkan.yaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DeviceMap data 1.0.3
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2015 18:02:44 GMT
Hello Werner,

For the last two days I was at GOTO conference, hence next week I need to
burn the remaining stories in the Sprint backlog. And for the following
week I am going for a small vacation.

I was waiting for 2.0 release preparation so I can contribute some code to
the Java client. (In the meantime, people at bol.com were complaining a
little bit about DM's falling short of resolving incoming user agents
properly. I will investigate that issue too in the next week.)

Best.