devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Reza Naghibi <re...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FYI, new release checking scripts
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2015 17:15:00 GMT
No one pushed out a snapshot to the Apache repos on this release. I think I
pushed one out on the 1.0.2 release. I see no reason why not to do this in
the future. Given that trunk is now 1.0.4, its too late to push one out now
without changing all the versions back to 1.0.3.

Looking forward, as this project becomes less Java centric, maven snapshot
releases will only have meaning to the Java components. I think there will
still be value in releasing data to Apache's maven repos, but that will
likely be only one of several distribution channels for our data.