devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FYI, new release checking scripts
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2015 09:45:15 GMT
Jenkins isn't really wrong, but looking in the wrong place now (for nearly
a quarter of a year btw;-)

It seems less of an issue to anybody committing code, but if the 1.0.3 data
release does not involve this being raised by others, I will do it sooner
or later.
It's a precondition for every other module, now that we changed SVN to be
more modular a "monolithic" Jenkins build no longer makes sense (it does
create more CI work of course, but other projects seem to cope with that,
too)

Werner