devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DeviceMap data 1.0.3
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2015 18:59:44 GMT
Hello Volkan,

Thanks for the update. The CFPs for these events end by June 30, so
wondering if you'd consider one of these events to propose as co-speaker
(DevoXX BE is in Antwerp, ApacheCon Europe in Budapest again) ? I know,
ApacheCon offers travel support to those who needed  it, DevoXX at most
gives you a conference pass if they accepted a talk for the main conference
program.

Showing 2.0 may not work by the end of the year, but explaining what new
features are planned for it certainly would work and e.g. at ApacheCon
Europe clearly got a better chance of being accepted again than if we just
said "not much has changed";-)

WDYT?

Werner