devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Volkan Yazıcı <volkan.yaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Submitting user agents
Date Mon, 18 May 2015 13:17:55 GMT
Hello Verachten,

We will really appreciate that. Please, create an appropriate JIRA issue
with the list of the User-Agents as an attachment. (See DMAP-96
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DMAP-96> for an example.) Note that,
there are some JIRA issues (like DMAP-96 for Samsung SM-G Series) that
states an on-going work. If your collection overlaps with such an issue,
please comment on that issue rather than creating a new one.

Best.