devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Reza Naghibi <re...@apache.org>
Subject Re: DMAP-96
Date Mon, 04 May 2015 13:35:10 GMT
Make sure you assign and work in sub tasks. Ex:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DMAP-135

DMAP-96 is an epic, basically its a collection of sub tasks. If you scroll
to the bottom, I broke out the devices from that list into 13 sub tasks. I
even completed one of those tasks in the last release. Anytime we have a
device/data epic, it will work the same since an epic means you have to
break the work down in some way or another.

Sorry if this wasn't clear in my first instructions.