devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Reza Naghibi <re...@apache.org>
Subject Re: DMAP-96
Date Mon, 04 May 2015 13:50:47 GMT
Its important that it be done this way (breaking up an epic into subtasks)
because if i go into this epic to work on device data, I may duplicate work
you already did. Basically this way allows multiple people to work in
parallel without there being total confusion :)

Right now I cant tell what devices have been added and which are still
untouched. I only see that Samsung Galaxy S5 was added in 1.0.2.

As long as people give us giant user agent dumps, this is likely the best
way to work on them.