devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Call for Papers: "ApacheCON: Core" in Budapest October 1-2 2015.
Date Fri, 29 May 2015 08:34:08 GMT
Dear DeviceMap team,

As "the other" ApacheCon Europe is mainly about BigData, DeviceMap seems
more suitable for ApacheCon Core. Would somebody from Europe or with the
ability to come to Budapest if a submission was accepted be interested to
propose something together?

Kind Regards,

Werner Keil | JCP Executive Committee Member, JSR 363 Co Spec Lead |
Eclipse UOMo Lead, Babel Language Champion | Apache Committer | Advisory
Board Member, Java Track Chair, DWX '15

Twitter @wernerkeil | @UnitAPI | @JSR354 | @JSR377 | @AgoravaProj | #DeviceMap
| #DevOps | #EclipseUOMo
Skype werner.keil | Google+ gplus.to/wernerkeil

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: jan i <jani@apache.org>
Date: Thu, May 28, 2015 at 8:58 PM
Subject: Call for Papers: "ApacheCON: Core" in Budapest October 1-2 2015.
To: apachecon-discuss@apache.org

Dear committer.

We are pleased to announce that "Call for Papers" of "ApacheCON: Core" is
now open, please submit your presentation proposal(s) before July 1.

See Linux Foundation announcement:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-core-europe

Linux Foundation, that produces and are responsible for apacheCON,
decided together with the apacheCON team to split apacheCON with a goal
of having a more focused event alongside the traditional apacheCON.

The "ApacheCON: Core" is the traditional apacheCON representing our
communities and projects. There will be a community track as well as a
incubator track, the rest depend on what the projects submit.

LF has the final decision which presentations are accepted, we are currently
selecting a program committee to give recommendations.

We hope you as we see this as a great opportunity to promote your project.
We look forward to read your presentation suggestion(s).

Please use the link above (and select CFP) to submit presentations

If  you have any questions, please do not hesitate to send an email to me
or LF.

On behalf of the apacheCON Team and LF
jan I.