devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Reza Naghibi <r...@naghibi.com>
Subject Re: Google Chrome
Date Sun, 03 May 2015 15:23:40 GMT
Right, forgot about that, that will be a good starting point for 2.0.

The concern is that if we have to iterate each browser version with its
attributes, the browser pattern/attribute file will contain hundreds of
entries and be very heavy. So im thinking we will have a lightweight
browser domain and a more heavy and detailed browser domain. Lightweight
will contain the basic patterns for popular browser (chrome, firefox,
safari, ie, etc) and basic attributes, so a few KB, ideal for
web/javascript usage. The heavy version will have all browser patterns and
very detailed browser attributes. Could still be used on web, but it will
have larger overhead.

Volkan, I have reviewed your commits, great job!!! Thanks for adding these
devices!!!

On Sun, May 3, 2015 at 4:17 AM, Werner Keil <werner.keil@gmail.com> wrote:

> It (list of browsers) always was there:
>
> https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/devicemap/trunk/data/1.0/device-data/src/main/resources/devicedata/BrowserDataSource.xml?view=markup