devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Volkan Yazıcı <volkan.yaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: .NET Clients and Visual Studio Code
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2015 11:05:31 GMT
I will have some time at the weekend to check this out.

Reza, would you like to do the structural organization?
Or do you prefer me to do it? If so, I will be appreciated
if you can share a couple of steps that I need to take.
Such as,

- remove X dependency from POM,
- move modules X to directory Y,
- etc.