devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Reza Naghibi <re...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Clients
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2015 21:15:44 GMT
I will say this, if PMC members in favor of the polyglot client/data
approach can lay out some kind of roadmap, that would be helpful in
understanding the path the PMC wishes to take this project. Otherwise, the
uncertainty around new clients springing up from the dead is just
unbearable and totally unacceptable (in my opinion). I think its fair to
ask people to explain what their future plans are, right?

So if you want... (im looking at you Werner and Bertrand), please lay out
what you see as your dev roadmap for the next year(s).

Radu, join in too, what are your plans for BrowserMap? Same to you Eberhard
with .NET? These clients were less of a concern because they were not Java,
but with 2.0, all of our previous releases will have some kind of new 2.0
code.

Finally, a question for those who really wish to walk on the wild side...
who is driving your client requirements?