devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Radu Cotescu <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: More Clients
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 13:56:31 GMT
That README is almost 2 years old when we didn't use to bundle the w3c JARs
in our repo like we do now [0].

I did consider creating a tighter DeviceMap integration but haven't really
gotten into it since the DM code was flaky and based on a lot of regex
evaluation.

[0] - http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/devicemap/trunk/devicemap/java/lib/