devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Werner, please stop the personal attacks IMMEDIATELY
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 11:44:28 GMT
Hi Werner,

You've sent at least two emails recently to the
dev@devicemap.apache.org list containing blatant personal attacks.

The latest is
in the "What's next" thread, which has three nasty examples.

This is totally unacceptable for any Apache mailing list.

If this does not stop immediately and permanently, I'm ready to
request immediate suspension of your Apache account and corresponding
rights, and then defer to this PMC to further handle the case.

Note that it's at least the second time that we have to threaten to
block your Apache infrastructure access [1] due to inappropriate
behavior.

-Bertrand

[1] http://s.apache.org/Cb3