devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Leaving DeviceMap
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 08:42:49 GMT
Hi Reza,

On Sun, Apr 19, 2015 at 5:42 PM, Reza Naghibi <rezan@apache.org> wrote:
> ...this is notice that I will be leaving DeviceMap. I will be stepping
> down from the PMC and will no longer continue my duties or contribute to
> this project...

That's bad news but I totally understand your position.

When do you want to be replaced as DeviceMap PMC chair? If the project
continues to operate we'll need to elect a replacement, which takes at
least 72 hours for voting.

Although I'm not active technically in this project at the moment, I
have very much enjoyed the bright thoughts and code coming from you.
It's unfortunate that this small community cannot operate efficiently
together, but I guess it makes sense to draw a line at some point, as
you are doing.

Best of luck with your future activities in this space!

-Bertrand