devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Clients
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2015 06:55:17 GMT
On Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 11:15 PM, Reza Naghibi <rezan@apache.org> wrote:
> ..So if you want... (im looking at you Werner and Bertrand), please lay out
> what you see as your dev roadmap for the next year(s)...

That's a great question, let's discuss concrete plans, as in "what
code or data do you expect to produce in the next few months".

For me it hasn't changed: I joined this PMC when graduating mostly out
of loyalty to this project's stakeholders, as having an ASF member in
each project is good. But I'm not planning to be active on code or
data here at the moment.

I'm happy to help you guys in terms of community and ASF
"administrative" activities, but that's it. My activities have changed
a bit since DeviceMap started incubating in January 2012, I'm not
using any of this stuff in my work at the moment.

-Bertrand