devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Clients
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2015 12:44:32 GMT
Nobody is off track, and just look at CLDR, there are 4 competing Java
clients, some older some recently added (but also with a nearly 10 year
"legacy" see JSR 310) to Java 8.
Neither of them is abandoned, so any project (inside and outside
Apache.org) is free to implement APIs and standards that exist (such as W3C
DDR standard;-) or
do something else.

Chose where you want to do this, either at Apache or in your own project,
Bertrand stated the options or contraints for doing that already.