devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Werner, please stop the personal attacks IMMEDIATELY
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 12:23:12 GMT
It (Board) was asked to do so earlier, you remember.
And if the person who always caused the unacceptable stuff either stops his
contribution here altogether as he said he would, it stops automatically.

You see nothing like that originating by me, Radu or others. It is always
just the threads or messages Reza started.

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 2:06 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org