devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] svn layout
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2015 13:09:08 GMT
Though we haven't heard on these 2 detail questions yet, nobody in the
thread had a principal problem with Bertrand's suggestion, so I suppose
this being a change to the codebase, a formal vote on the private list
should take place for it.

The "classifier_w3c_simple" prototype is not built as of now, so regardless
where it ends up, it would not break the build and can be treated later.
So would Bertrand who suggested it run a vote here, please?

Thanks,
Werner