devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Polyglot JVM Clients
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 23:54:04 GMT
I guess the gentleman who did this for Ruby showed, it doesn't have to be
restricted to the JVM, though.
There is also a Clojure wrapper around a certain version of the Java
Classifier/client: https://github.com/timgalebach/clj-devicemap that's of
course affected by wrong, missing our outdated content on
http://devicemap-vm.apache.org/data/latest/ while the Ruby port thanks to
its Gem caching is pretty immune;-)
Which may relatively easy work at least for the common JVM languages or
even some DSLs like Eclipse Xtext (if they have a need for device
recognition somewhere)

Cheers,
Werner