devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: More Clients
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 13:26:19 GMT
The Readme said to install the W3C.jar into local maven before running it,
was that guideline outdated then?

And either way, if it worked against 1.x data, did you ever add it to Sling
or would you consider doing so to DeviceMap demos?
(or via a sync similar to Browsermap, it's structure is unusual, but it
seems to work both ways;-)

Cheers,
Werner