devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: bol.com Hackathon
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2015 21:30:46 GMT
Sounds great.

Several of the points could be good in a place where we gather
brainstorming or a "2.0 Roadmap".
If you haven't got a Wiki account, that (similar to JIRA) should be
self-hosting, so you don't have to wait for an Apache account being
generated (which may take up to a few weeks according to the committer info)

I am not sure, if Reza will continue to help with DeviceMap, but either way
it is good to have more hands and people who bring in fresh ideas.
One of the corporate vendors 52DegreesMobi follows me on Twitter with at
least one account. Some of their tweets hint, Smart TV among other devices
are currently being added, so what you highlight in 3.) scratches a similar
"itch" or need by the community.

All the Best for the Hackathon.

Werner