devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Clients
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2015 08:49:09 GMT
You answered the question of using it by Reza or myself earlier here, so we
have the answers.

etc. you may not get as rich as Bill Gates or Larry Ellison, but those who
offered commercial support or some "cloud" based service on top of the DDR
may easily make good money out of that. You see Red Hat and others doing
it. They also are involved in a couple of Apache projects, e.g. DeltaSpike
or Cordova;-)

Werner

On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 10:36 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org