devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Leaving DeviceMap
Date Sun, 19 Apr 2015 17:50:02 GMT
Also a reason to add a simple but proper "emeritus" section to the team
page.

2 or more initial contributors should not just have been "cut away with a
sharp Rezor" but listed there, too after they have not actively
participated for some time.
Some or all of them are still subscribed to that list, and where things are
done in a less autocratic way here in the near future, who knows,one or the
other might even get back to active state as well.

Werner