devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DeviceMap article on Informatik-Aktuell (DE)
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2015 13:25:00 GMT
There's going to be a chance for ACE (in Budapest again)
As a matter of fact, the CFP is open (not sure, if I missed a reminder by
Linux Foundation or it went to Spam??)
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-europe/program/cfp

The fellow Groovy adopter at JavaMoney said he'd love to propose something
on Groovy, not sure if in Budapest or next year's ACUS. Of course Anatole
and the mostly DACH based Tamaya crew will offer a talk on Tamaya, so
either by myself or with anybody else from the team, happy to propose
another talk. I think with some more languages and the 2.x prospect we have
enough news to share.

Also I asked more than once for "new benchmarks" but didn't get any reply
or slides last fall. Thus the (somewhat old but on the DDR Simple side
still representative) measurements and graphs still remain Till Rome or
this article. Which is only based on data, I would not call these pages
"bashing", but if we have new benchmarks for several parts of DeviceMap,
the more the better;-)

Werner

On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 3:16 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org