devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] svn layout
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2015 22:02:33 GMT
OK, leaving the backup copy in the svn root aside for now.
There are several references for backward-compatibility in data that I
guess we'd keep in 1.0 anyway, e.g. oddrVocabulary.xml, or oddr.properties..
so without calling anything "OpenDDR" the abbreviation just like some
"OMAesque" terms like "open_data" stick, so a folder /clients/oddr seems no
harm.
All lower-case please as you won't find a single project name or (looked
into many) sub-folders that are not all lower-case in Apache repositories.
The few exceptions are standard files like LICENCE, NOTICE or README.

Could someone please rename it, will wait now for the night, but since it's
essentially a module I am considered module owner, I would be happy to
change that myself if nobody else does over night.

Werner