devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Volkan Yazıcı as a DeviceMap committer
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2015 10:42:37 GMT
Glad to help.

While regarding market share and cost to users, DeviceMap may be more like
the "Dacia" of device recognition than Volkswagen Group, if we avoid nasty
fights on the management level like VW shows for a while now, we might get
there eventually. Also thanks to more helping hands like yours;-)

Cheers,
Werner