devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Considering Volkan as new committer
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2015 14:39:44 GMT
OK, followed up on the private list. Assuming the feedback by Volkan here
is sufficient "activity" I guess Bertrant cast his +1 here earlier. I also
voted. Others replied, but an explitit "Yes" or "No" is still pending from
the rest of the PMC.

Werner

On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 4:26 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org