devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Werner, please stop the personal attacks IMMEDIATELY
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 11:53:57 GMT
I am just putting facts straight. The attacks as usual came from Reza.
And please look up the lists (know they are a bit long now;-) to see who
always started this for no other reason than "false pride" or feeling
intimidated by other ideas.

Werner

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 1:44 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org