devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ruby client and optimized data
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2015 15:22:03 GMT
Good to know. I don't recall he mentioned being subscribed to this mailing
list, but he would have to subscribe to post, I suppose.

The current project (whether "device_map" was a legal name on GitHub or
not, I trust Bertrand can advise Konstantin) is based on the 1.0.x data,
and according to Travis CI makes a stable impression. With its Ruby gems it
is fairly self contained even if DeviceMap was to stop exposing 1.x via a
URL (the downloads are always there anyway) so I guess everyone involved
can figure out, if a 1.x "clients" contribution for Ruby makes sense or
wait for 2.x.

Werner