devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: .NET Clients and Visual Studio Code
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2015 11:25:57 GMT
Volkan,

Thanks for offering to help.
At some point it would be great to sync up with Reza on who might help with
turning the "Console Example" (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DMAP-54)
into an actual "DeviceMap Console for Java Client", just like the 2 .NET
clients both got these properly separated.
I know you volunteered to help earlier, feel free to either assign this to
yourself (or ask others if you can't do it in JIRA) or create a new
separate JIRA ticket that isn't dedicated to "examples".

Cheers,
Werner