devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] svn layout
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2015 13:16:34 GMT
any thought on
a) "clients/java" vs. "clients/devicemap"
b) in what form a W3C "wrapper" (the module currently under
/devicemap/java/classifier_w3c_simple/
) could best be handled?

Duplicating e.g. the "lib" folder and all test to verify compliance is not
really an issue. The question is, whether you see the wrapper and TCK to
verify it a priority or not?
Nearly all tests for "native W3C DDR" should be reusable, but if the
modules are maintained separately they at least have to be copied to
another place. Unless the "wrapper" would reside under the
"clients/w3c-simple" folder. With dependencies, but e.g. every client
depends on a particular version of "data".