devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: bol.com Hackathon
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 17:04:35 GMT
Venkat,

This sounds like a good idea. Again, have to go back at least into the
"incubator" phase of the mailing list (before
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/#devicemap) in the incubator
archive http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-devicemap-dev/
you'll find one or the other thread (I recall one that Eberhard mentioned 2
years ago, I guess it wasn't the only one in that direction as Stefano and
I also had a meeting with people behind Mobile RichFaces in Prague around
the same time)

We know, Volkan signed the ICLA (archives also show when;-) but what about
you? If it's simple exchange with the infra team, maybe that works without,
I guess Bertrand knows best if you needed to become a committer or not for
this kind of help...?

Thanks,
Werner