devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DeviceMap article on Informatik-Aktuell (DE)
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2015 13:30:43 GMT
*Slide Due Date: *September 21, 2015

meaning, under the assumption a talk was even accepted in the first place,
that's the latest a discussion or review of slides for ACE would have to be
done;-)
 I should be in Switzerland then (too) btw, most likely I cannot stay all
week, and being somewhat closer I may not undergo the trouble of travel
support, but let's see.
@Volkan or others, if anybody in Europe was interested, I know the TAC
process (to get travel funding if you, your company or university cannot
afford the trip) and can help either of you if you considered to
participate in a DeviceMap session proposal.

Bertrand should be there for more than one reason also board meetings, but
that also means, at least those who can make it had a chance for a
DeviceMap F2F in Budapest, too;-)