devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From "Ross Gardler (MS OPEN TECH)" <Ross.Gard...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Werner, please stop the personal attacks IMMEDIATELY
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 15:07:10 GMT
As an observer...

There is a difference between a *personal* attack and a heated debate over technical details.

Bertrand is asking for the personal attacks to stop. He is not asking for debate to stop.

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
From: Werner Keil<mailto:werner.keil@gmail.com>
Sent: ‎4/‎20/‎2015 5:23 AM
To: Bertrand Delacretaz<mailto:bdelacretaz@apache.org>
Cc: dev@devicemap.apache.org<mailto:dev@devicemap.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Werner, please stop the personal attacks IMMEDIATELY

It (Board) was asked to do so earlier, you remember.
And if the person who always caused the unacceptable stuff either stops his
contribution here altogether as he said he would, it stops automatically.

You see nothing like that originating by me, Radu or others. It is always
just the threads or messages Reza started.

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 2:06 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org