devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Reza Naghibi <r...@naghibi.com>
Subject Re: Polyglot JVM Clients
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 18:45:38 GMT
I think thats a good point. However... im open to allowing different
clients as long as they dont cause too much confusion when being released,
used, etc. Who knows, some JVM dialects may offer features others dont.

That being said, its on my 2.0 todo list to define the process regarding
how clients gets voted into the 2.0 code base. I think that process will be
open to clients of all languages and platforms. But it will avoid
duplication and potential conflict.

Im very confident 2.0 will be a really nice platform and we need a solid
process to drive its evolution!