devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Marketing material approval votes?
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2015 18:18:25 GMT
Hi,

At least regarding some who showed their interest and will to contribute
like Volkan (who submitted things more than just once on JIRA including
patches, etc.) we all as PMC have not followed up on those (probably just
one or two) more dedicated prospects. I sent this on the "private" mailing
list, not sure what happened to the thread, or of anybody (except Bertrand
maybe) is properly subscribed to that list...?

Projects like Tamaya are still taking shape and the API is discussed, but
onboarding of one or the other new committer happened a bit more smoothly.
Developong new ideas and branches next to each other, this happens in many
projects. Take Tomcat or Commons Config:
http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-configuration/
The 1.x and 2.x branch exist side by side. Also in SVN btw.

Werner

On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 7:47 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org