devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Marketing material approval votes?
Date Sun, 29 Mar 2015 15:05:43 GMT
The most official one would be ApacheCon talks of course. Where approval
came by the wider community (program committee of ApacheCon;-)
Do you mean linking to existing slide decks like SlideShare or adding e.g.
PDFs to download.
Happy to share at the very least the ACE slides. Codemotion ones evolved,
e.g. DeviCeMap now graduated but a large portion of slides is not so
different.