devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Further language support?
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2015 16:38:07 GMT
Hi,

I remember we gathered stakeholders with experience in different languages
both on the JVM and aside earlier. Where was that, I don't see it in the
wiki? Probably in a thread of the mailing list then?

Given Groovy was just accepted into Apache Incubator, that doesn't mean it
was the only language to consider, but it certainly shifts it a little
higher compared to others.

Cheers,

Werner Keil | JCP Executive Committee Member, JSR 363 Co Spec Lead |
Eclipse UOMo Lead, Babel Language Champion | Apache Committer | Advisory
Board Member, Java Track Chair, DWX '15

Twitter @wernerkeil | @UnitAPI | @JSR354 | @JSR377 | @AgoravaProj | #DeviceMap
| #DevOps
Skype werner.keil | Google+ gplus.to/wernerkeil

[image: --]

Werner Keil
[image: https://]about.me/wernerkeil
<https://about.me/wernerkeil?promo=email_sig>