devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JIRA tickets and setting
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2015 12:03:55 GMT
That is not possible as Tamaya (going by Apache ids) gave "wkeil" the
proper credentials for its PMC and JIRA.
If "wkeil" could for some reason not simply be modeled after the working
rights of "keilw" I may have to use 2 different ones for each project. So
within each of them only one user was involved;-) If there's a way to add
"wkeil" to exactly the same groups or roles in DeviceMap, I could retire
the other one as soon as I see, the other one works for it, too.

Thanks,
Werner

On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 12:50 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org