devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: ApacheCon CFP closing soon
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2015 13:26:55 GMT
Volkan/all,

The organizers of DMC told me, the conference is now a full part of Dutch
PHP Conference (it was already hosted there but under separate branding so
far)
If you're still based in the Netherlands this year, would you like to
propose a DeviceMap talk there?
CFP runs for approx. 2 more weeks this month:
http://www.phpconference.nl/call-for-papers-dpc

The lower part
User experience

   - Mobile UX
   - UX on other platforms and the web
   - Crossplatform UX

Responsive web frontend / native mobile frameworks

   - Phonegap, Titanium Mobile, etc
   - Sencha Touch, jQuery Mobile, etc
   - Bootstrap, Foundation

Any topic you can imagine, there are no bad submissions

including that last sentence sounds like it's worth a try. PHP is on our
radar for a 2.x upgrade, and W3C itself also provided support for it in the
course of DDR activity, so I guess it would be a good idea to try it,
especially if you are nearby (DWX is only a week before, but if I am in
Central Europe I guess I could join you as co-speaker if you want)
I have not heard from DWX itself about the DeviceMap proposal. As mentioned
it is in a different track, so I was not asked to vote or decide there as
with pure Java topics.

WDYT?
Werner