devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Reza <re...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache devicemap-data 1.0.2 Release
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2015 14:01:54 GMT
+1 from me. I ran Radu's script on the release and all the signatures look good.

Just a gentle reminder that this vote is scheduled to close tomorrow.

      From: Reza <rezan@apache.org>
 To: Devicemap-dev <dev@devicemap.apache.org>
 Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2015 12:48 PM
 Subject: [VOTE] Apache devicemap-data 1.0.2 Release

I sent this email from my new email address but it seems to have been lost or queued somewhere.
So if this email is duplicated, I apologize.

This is the vote thread for the devicemap-data 1.0.2 release.

The release is located here:
https://repository.apache.org/ content/repositories/ orgapachedevicemap-1003/org/ apache/devicemap/devicemap-
data/1.0.2/

Tag:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/ devicemap/tags/releases/ devicemap-data-1.0.2

Readme:
https://wiki.apache.org/ devicemap/DeviceData1

Notes:
This release adds 125 new devices and models to the data.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] 0 No opinion
[ ] -1 Do not release because ...

Voting will be open for 72 hours. Voting will close on Friday, Feb 12th, 2015.

Thanks!