devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Reza Naghibi <reza.nagh...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Language roll call
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2015 12:56:48 GMT
Can I put you down for Closure and Python?

are at least
- Groovy
- Clojure
and possibly the likes of
- Ceylon or
-Kotlin
both driven by vendors but I don't think the latter two have such a bit
market share.

-Dart is another language by Google aiming at the Web and I know there are
areas where it is used quite a bit.

Aside from those I worked with
-Python
-Go
-Objective C
in the past and would be happy to help with their support.

Werner