devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Reza Naghibi <reza.nagh...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject RE: Contributor agreements
Date Sat, 10 Jan 2015 22:07:20 GMT
Good point. So we should probably ask for said person to post their contribution somewhere
first. We review. Then vote. If it passes, then it's official.

I will still keep a list of people who would like to contribute to keep things organized.

<bdelacretaz@apache.org> </div><div>Date:01/10/2015  4:28 PM  (GMT-05:00)
Contributor agreements </div><div>
<reza.naghibi@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:
> ...Just make sure to get a contributor agreement signed and filed in the next few months.
If someone
> can start a thread on how to do that, that would be helpful....

See http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt

Submitting that does not make someone a DeviceMap committer of course
- that requires an election by the DeviceMap PMC.

-Bertrand