devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Reza Naghibi <reza.nagh...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Contributor agreements
Date Sun, 11 Jan 2015 19:02:21 GMT
Sorry, I wasn't too clear. I think the question is should we have people sign a contributor
agreement before we actual vote them in as an official committer? I'm thinking the signed
agreement comes after a successful vote... no?

Bugzilla for a new Eclipse committer people also usually file Pull requests
(Git is rather common there;-) or attach solutions to issues. AFAIK Volkan
already did that, not sure about others.

Werner

On Sat, Jan 10, 2015 at 11:07 PM, Reza Naghibi <
reza.naghibi@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:

> Good point. So we should probably ask for said person to post their
> contribution somewhere first. We review. Then vote. If it passes, then it's
> official.
>
> I will still keep a list of people who would like to contribute to keep
> things organized.

> Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org> </div><div>Date:01/10/2015  4:28
PM